- What are the objectives of my department or function?
- Is there any planing? Check whether it can be achieved.
- What are the ways of improvement of my department?
- Right equipment and facilities.
- Right number of staff.
- Are your subordinates correctly placed and loaded?
- Is there any training plan?
- Do I spend enough time with my staff?
- Have I trained my deputy?
- Am I satisfied personally?
- Is the relationship with my senior manager satisfactory?
- Give credit to your team for their success.
Choosing a project is an important step for any start up company. The project owner should check the following points essentially.
- Find out the probability of success with the best consultants and experts who have hands on experience in the related field.
- Explore the effect on development and design resources.
- Study the time to first sales.
- Predict the possible effects upon production resources.
- Estimate the new capital investment required.
- Discuss with your team upon sales and maintainence resoures.
- Justify your turnover.
- Examine the profitability.
- Check the compatibility with the company and its long term plans.
- Study the competitive situtation and market demand.
- Consistent quality
- Committed delivery
- Customised product mix
- Contemporary product
- Competitive price
- Complaint settlement
- Customer service
High wages with low productivity – Charity
Low wages with high productivity – Exploitation
Low wages with low productivity – Suicide
High wages with high productivity – ProgressManagement Thoughts!!
Productivity is the measure of converting resources into profit.
Productivity needs to be cultivated and encouraged through hard work, a supportive corporate culture and an appropriate management outlook and style.
- Visiting customers
- Visiting suppliers
- Queries from staff over technical matters
- Customer complaints
- Planning and control work
- Reading mails
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Checking stocks and reordering
- Attending Management meetings
- Handling staff problems
- Interpersonal skill
- Information processing
|2||After-sales service or availability of spare parts|
|3||Previous good experience of the product|
|4||Proximity of supplier|
|5||Security of supply|
|6||General reputation of supplier|
|7||The volume of other goods purchased from the same supplier|
|8||Good personal relationship with salesman and technical staff of the supplier|
- Initial response to the enquiry
- Cooperation during technical negotiations
- Commitment to technical meetings and discussions
- Technical representation
- Managerial competency of the sales person
- Support to technical visits for vendor evaluation
- Responses to technical queries
- Design team
- Conveyor loop
- Space occupied by powder coat curing oven
- Tanks and tunnels fabrication
- Provision for under volume production
- Heat exchanger
- Oven type
- Conveyor system
- Conveyor length
- Conveyor speed
- Conveyor guard
- Maximum height of the conveyor
- Minimum height of the conveyor
- Conveyor pitch
- Water flow calculation and management
- System compatibility with spray type Nanocoating pretreatment
- Selection of appropriate nozzles for spray nano pretreatment
- Gas burner
- Gas alarming system monitor
- Enclosure in with forced cooling after water dry oven
- Enclosure for powder coat booth with temperature and air regulation
- Data sheets
- Market survey
- Standard raw materials
- Equivalent raw materials
- Customised raw materials
- End product
- Safety Norms
- Pollution control
- Government Compliances
- Process Control